Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 25 and Sep 27. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Coleman Elite Weathermaster 6 Screened Tent 17' x 9'
The Elite line of tents offers the ultimate luxury family camping experience. The cabin structure is heavier, stronger, and better for extended stay camping. Its built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead illumination for reading a book or studying a map for the next day's hike. You can also watch nature unfold away from the bugs in the screened-in porch, and the WeatherTec™ system ensures water doesn't get in if it pours.
• 6 person tent, 3 rooms
• 17' x 9' footprint
• Easy setup in about 20 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• Auto-roll windows provide quick and convenient ventilation
• Exclusive WeatherTec System - Guaranteed to keep you dry
• Easy to follow instructions are sewn into the carry bag
• Hinged door - easy entrance and exit
• Shock-corded poles make setup and storage simple
• The door can be used without installing a door frame
• The tent includes LED Tent Light which runs on 4D cell batteries (not included)
• Light is 100 lumens
• Durable carry bag with separate storage bags for tent, poles, and stakes
• Easy set up with continuous pole sleeves and InstaClip attachments
• Rainfly included
• 11' x 9' with 9' x 6' screen room
• 6'8" center height
• 68D Polyester mesh
• 76" center height
• Flysheet - Polyester taffeta 75D flysheet
• Polyethylene 1000D floor, 140 g/m2
• 6.3mm fiberglass poles
• 19mm steel poles
1-year warranty on this product. Excludes normal wear and tear, and deliberate damage.
Coleman® products have a limited warranty from the date of original retail purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product. The warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. Coleman dealers, service centers, or retail stores selling Coleman products do not have the right to alter, modify or in any way change the terms and conditions of the warranty. Please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase. The warranty included with your purchased product is your exclusive warranty. If your product is defective and is within your warranty period, contact Simply Glamping USA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-931-9945 in order to receive a return authorization. Do not return product to Coleman without authorization.