Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Coleman Tent Dome Onesource 6 Person
Amp up your camping trip with the Coleman OneSource 6-Person Camping Tent. It has all the technical capabilities you need to stay powered up in the great outdoors. This tent is designed to power your gear and devices with a rechargeable battery system. With an integrated airflow system, LED lighting system, and battery docking station, you will keep comfortable for your entire stay.
• OneSource powers your outdoor gear and devices with one interchangeable rechargeable battery system
• Airflow system includes an integrated fan to push hot air out through a top vent 6x hour (high), and the ground vent draws in fresh air to reduce humidity
• LED lighting system provides warm diffused overhead lighting
• Battery docking station with fan and light controls is conveniently accessible on the inside front of tent
• Easy setup in 10 minutes
• Storage pockets keep small gear organized
• Fits 2 queen-size air beds
• Battery charging time: 2 hours with quick-charging station (sold separately) or 2.4 amp USB output
• 5 hours with 1 amp USB output
• Battery can also be recharged from any USB port (e.g., wall outlets, vehicles, OneSource charging stations, or universal power banks)
• Battery supports USB-charging of external devices while powering gear
• Battery includes a 10 lumens LED flashlight on top for added visibility in low light
• LED battery-level indicator
• Dimensions: 10 x 10 ft.
• Center height: 6 ft.
**WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 year limited warranty on this product. Excludes normal wear and tear, and deliberate damage.
Coleman® products have a limited warranty from the date of original retail purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product. The warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. Coleman dealers, service centers, or retail stores selling Coleman products do not have the right to alter, modify or in any way change the terms and conditions of the warranty. Please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase. The warranty included with your purchased product is your exclusive warranty. If your product is defective and is within your warranty period, contact Simply Glamping USA at email@example.com or 1-800-931-9945 in order to receive a return authorization. Do not return product to Coleman without authorization.