Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 23 and Mar 25. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Dometic Protective Cover for CFX3 45 Cooler
The Dometic CFX3 PC45 protective cover is designed to protect your CFX3 from damage on even the most rugged adventures.
The CFX3 PC45 protective cover is made from durable thermoformed EVA foam and 1200D nylon to protect against dirt, dust, and scuff damage. Roam free from worry with a CFX3 PC45 protective cover.
• Made from tough 1200D nylon and thermoformed EVA
• Protects against dirt, dust, sand, moisture, and water splashes
• Integrated storage pockets with zipper at the front and sides of the cover
• The four-piece design fits securely against the CFX3
• Box Dimensions - 26 x 19 x 4 inches
• Weight – 6.30 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ARSENIC which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (CFX3 COOLERS)
FIRST THREE YEARS: PARTS, LABOR, AND FREIGHT;
FOLLOWING TWO YEARS: PARTS ONLY FOR COMPRESSOR (EXCLUDES ELECTRONIC MODULE)
COVERED PRODUCTS: CFX3 35, CFX3 45, CFX3 55IM, CFX3 75DZ, CFX3 95DZ, CFX3 100
THE SELLER NAMED BELOW MAKES THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE DOMETIC PRODUCT:
1. This Warranty is made only to the first purchaser (hereinafter referred to as the “Original Purchaser”), who acquires the Dometic Product for his or her own use and when the Dometic Product is installed and operated within the continental United States and Canada.
2. WARRANTY PERIODS: a. THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (PARTS, LABOR AND FREIGHT): This Limited Warranty covers flat rate labor, specified parts, and freight for a period of the first three (3) years from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. The Original Purchaser should retain a copy of the dated bill of sale as evidence of the date of purchase. b. TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (PARTS ONLY): Following the initial three-year Limited Warranty period, the remaining two-year Limited Warranty period covers compressor ONLY (excludes electronic module). During this two-year Limited Warranty period the Original Purchaser is responsible for all labor and freight costs.
3. WARRANTY: This Warranty covers labor, specified parts, and freight. The Dometic Product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of sale and under normal use. All Dometic Products (except those specifically built for commercial use) are warranted only when installed per the Seller’s installation instructions. This Warranty does NOT cover conditions unrelated to the material and workmanship of the Dometic Product. Such unrelated conditions include, but are not limited to: (a) damage not reported within 10 days of ownership; (b) damage or failure caused by installation of accessories not manufactured and marketed by the Seller or any non-Dometic parts that are installed as replacement parts; (c) the need for normal maintenance and any damage resulting from the failure to provide such maintenance; (d) failure to follow Seller’s instructions for use of this Dometic Product; (e) reduced performance due to high altitude; (f) radio frequency interference (RFI) or electromagnetic interference (EMI); (g) 12 VDC system chassis ground decay and corrosion; (k) animal or insect infiltration which damages unit or inhibits performance; (l) any accident to, or misuse of, any part of the Dometic Product and any alteration by anyone other than the Seller or its authorized representative; and (k) normal wear.
4. WARRANTY COVERS DOMETIC COMPONENT PARTS: All Dometic component parts are covered under this Limited Warranty.
5. WARRANTY REMEDY: In order to obtain the benefits of this Warranty, the Original Purchaser has the following two options during the WARRANTY PERIODS:
a. Preferred option: Deliver the Dometic Product for inspection to the nearest Authorized Dometic Service Center during the Warranty Periods. To obtain the location of the nearest Authorized Dometic Service Center, refer to https://www.dometic.com/en-us/us/find-a-dealer. The Authorized Dometic Service Center will work with the Seller to obtain Warranty coverage if a Seller defect is identified. CONFIRM THE SERVICE CENTER IS AN AUTHORIZED DOMETIC SERVICE CENTER. DURING THE INITIAL THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD, DO NOT PAY THE SERVICE CENTER FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS. DURING THE FINAL TWO-YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD, THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LABOR AND FREIGHT COSTS.
b. Second option: If it is not feasible under the circumstances to deliver the Dometic Product to an Authorized Dometic Service Center, please call 1-800-544-4881 or email email@example.com for additional Warranty assistance. Seller prefers option a. first and only option b. if option a. is determined not to be feasible under the circumstances.
6. Any item returned in the manner described in paragraph 5 will be examined by the Authorized Dometic Service Center. If it is found that the returned item was defective in material and workmanship at the time of sale, the Authorized Dometic Service Center will contact the Seller for Warranty coverage. During the Warranty Periods, the Seller shall, at Dometic’s sole option, repair or replace the Dometic Product, or refund Original Purchaser’s purchase price. If the Seller determines that repairs to the Dometic Product are to be made, then only authorized Dometic parts will be used.
7. The Seller does not authorize any person or company to create any Warranty obligations or liability on its behalf. This Warranty is not extended by the length of time which you are deprived of the use of the Dometic Product.
8. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR EITHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES ANY DAMAGE TO ANOTHER PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS RESULTING FROM SUCH A DEFECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. THIS WARRANTY GIVES SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. No action to enforce this Warranty shall be commenced later than ninety (90) days after the expiration of the Warranty Period. Claims must be submitted in writing to Dometic Customer Support.
11. The Seller reserves the right to change the design of any Dometic product without notice and with no obligation to make corresponding changes in Dometic products previously manufactured.