Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 23 and Mar 25. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Freespirit Recreation Portable Power Station
Have a power source, anytime, anywhere with a Freespirit Recreation Portable Power Station! Available in two different sizes, 500W and 260W making sure that you have power when you need it, where you need it.
Both are made from high quality lithium batteries that support USB, AC and DC output. Also, both power stations can be charged with AC wall charger, a DC car charger, and solar panels.
The 500W comes equipped with two quick charging USB ports(9V/2A) and two 5V/3.1A ports. This unit is capable of charging multiple devices at once with its power inverter. Multi-function LED display shows you the remaining energies/charge/discharge/AC output/DC output status. This unit has 520WH.
The 260W comes equipped with one quick charging USB port(9V/2A) and 5v/2.1A USB ports. This unit has one AC output and one DC output. The multi-function LED display also shows you the remaining energies/charge/discharge/AC output/DC output status. This unit has 288WH.
Tent/Gear/Trailer/ReadyLight Products Warranty
Freespirit warrants for a period of one (1) year the structural integrity of the tent, tent floor, poles, fabric mattress, and all ReadyLight products against substantial material and manufacturing defects. Freespirit will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defects during the warranty period. In the even that our products must be returned to our facility for inspection, the owner must assume the cost and liability of freight. In some cases, we may choose to source a local repair shop in the city where the customer is located, however, only if the repair shop will guarantee the repair. All repairs done by a local repair shop must be approved in writing by Freespirit Recreation before any repairs are completed.
(1) This warranty does not apply to items added, changed, or modified after the Freespirit Recreation product left the possession of Freespirit Recreation.
(2) Any Freespirit Recreation product used for commercial purposes.
(3) Normal wear and usage, such as fading or discoloration of soft goods (upholstery, screens, cushions, mattresses), fading or discoloration of wood, plastic, or fiberglass components, tarnishing of aluminum or stainless steel surfaces, powder coated surfaces, tears, punctures, soiling, mildew, effects of moisture condensation inside the vehicle, or mishandling, neglect, abuse, misuse, lightning or other acts of nature, or corrosive atmospheres which can result in rusting, oxidation or pitting.
(4) Minor imperfections, which do not affect the suitability of the product for its intended use.
(5) Normal and routing maintenance such as inspections, lubricating, adjustments, tightening of screws, tightening of lug nuts, scaling, cleaning, or damages arising from the failure to have maintenance performed or improper storage as outlined in the owner’s manual and/or the component manuals.
(6) Wheel alignment or adjustments to axles when caused by improper maintenance, loading or damage from road hazards, including off road travel, wheel damage or balancing, or damage resulting from tire failures.
(7) Costs incurred for onsite service, transportation of the Freespirit Recreation product to a dealer or costs incurred as the result of the consumers request to have repairs performed at a location other than an authorized dealership.
(8) Tires or batteries, that are supported by other established dealer networks and warranty repair locations. The written warranty that is provided by component manufacturers is a direct responsibility of that manufacturer.
Freespirit Recreation’s Responsibility
Any part of the Freespirit Recreation product subject to warranty, which is found to be defective in material or workmanship, will be repaired or replaced at Freespirit Recreation’s option without charge to the customer for parts or labor. If the customer has moved or is touring the United States or Canada, please contact Freespirit Recreation prior to obtaining service or purchasing parts.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
In the event that a substantial defect in materials or workmanship is found to exist in parts warranted by Freespirit Recreation, Freespirit Recreation will bear the cost of the repair or replacement of such defective materials or workmanship, provided that the owner: (A) Notifies Freespirit Recreation of the defect in a timely manner. (B) Follows instructions from Freespirit Recreation on how to get approved repairs (Freespirit Recreation will determine if there is an authorized service center within reasonable distance of the owner. If there is not an authorized service center near the owner, the owner will be required to get two written estimates, from any local repair shop, RV dealer, or RV service station, for the required repairs). (C) Schedules an appointment and promptly takes the Freespirit Recreation product to the authorized service center for necessary repairs. (D) Pays any freight or transportation costs, or import duties or fees involved.
Purchaser shall notify Freespirit Recreation and deliver this Freespirit Recreation product for warranty service within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect and in no event later than thirty (30) days after expiration of the warranty period. All incidental and consequential expenses incurred by Purchaser in obtaining warranty service shall be borne by Purchaser. No action to enforce this warranty shall be commenced later than thirty (30) days after expiration of the warranty period.
Care and Maintenance
It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to perform the care, maintenance, and assure correct load distribution as outlined in the Freespirit Recreation owner’s manual. Other, separate manuals outline additional component care and maintenance. Please review all manuals supplied with your unit and contact Freespirit Recreation if you have questions. Any damage to the FSR product, as a result of the Purchaser’s failure to perform such care, is not covered by the Warranty.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim
To submit a warranty claim, please email Simply Glamping USA at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not reach out to Freespirit Recreation to submit a claim. Simply Glamping USA will contact Freespirit Recreation and respond to your email and give you directions on filing the claim.
How to Ship Product to Freespirit RecreationAfter notifying Simply Glamping USA on your warranty claim, we will give you detailed directions on filing the claim.