Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 25 and Sep 27. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Barebones Railroad Lantern
A modern twist on an antique and well-loved Union Pacific lantern. Gorgeous seeded glass and copper accents make this a unique light for a curated dinner table or at camp.
High-tech and functional, this lantern utilizes battery or USB with a run time of 100+ hours on low or 3.5 hours on high. Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb provides a classic warming glow perfect for every occasion.
• Metal construction with replaceable seeded glass globe
• Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb
• Carry handle with unique copper, matte black, or white zinc finish cage details
• 3.2 Watt warm Edison-style LED filament
• Color Temperature: 3000k
• Lumens: Low: 35 High: 200
• Input: 5V USB
• Battery: Li-ion Battery 2-18650 | 4400mAh 3.7V 16.28Wh (Barebones specific)
• Run Time: Low: 100+ Hrs | High: 3.5 Hrs
• Built-in charging system (USB-C cable Included)
• Items Included:
1 Railroad Lantern
1 Li-ion Battery 2-18650
1 USB cable
• Materials: Metal, glass
• Dimensions: 6.50" x 6.50" x 9.50"; 2.00 lbs
Lanterns and other Lighting have a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
1-Year Limited Warranty
Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use, proper care, and maintenance of the product. Barebones will provide a replacement or item of equivalent value for any part or product found to be defective.
This warranty shall be void if the product is not used, assembled, or operated in accordance with the operation instructions provided; the product is resold or traded to another owner; components or accessories not compatible with the product have been used, or the user has abused or otherwise failed to maintain the product.
Warranty is void one year after purchase date.