Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 29 and Mar 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent 16' x 7' with LED
Add some outdoor technology to your next campout and still have a lot of room to spread out with Coleman's Elite Montana 8-person tent. Comfortably fits 3 queen-size airbeds. The hinged door makes it easy to move in and out. Built-in LED lights keep the party going all night. During the day, auto roll windows let you catch some rays. Welded floors and inverted protected seams keep you and your items dry in case of rain. A durable tent gives you great airflow while keeping bugs out. Snag-free setup in just 15 minutes.
• 8 person, 1 room tent
• 16' x 7' footprint
• Exclusive WeatherTec System keeps you dry, guaranteed
• Easy to follow instructions are sewn into the carry bag
• Negative angle windows
• Self-rolling windows
• Hinged door
• Door can be used without installed door frame
• Simple installation and takedown
• Modified dome structure, easy to transport and set up
• Shock-corded poles make setup and storage simple
• The tent includes remote controlled light
• Replaceable 15 watt spiral fluorescent tube
• The light runs up to 22 hours on low on 8D batteries (not included)
• Light is 100 lumens
• Durable carry bag with separate storage bags for tents, poles, and stakes
• Easy set up with continuous pole sleeves and InstaClip attachments
• Front Porch and Wings provide great outdoor living space
• Tent Dimensions - 16' x 7'
• Center Height - 6'2"
• Center Height - 74" center height
• 1 hinged door
• Taffeta: Polyester 75D flysheet
• Mesh: Polyester 68D inner tent
• Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm
• 450mm PU coating for flysheet and inner tent
• 9.5mm and 11mm fiberglass poles
1 year limited warranty on this product. Excludes normal wear and tear, and deliberate damage.
Coleman® products have a limited warranty from the date of original retail purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product. The warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. Coleman dealers, service centers, or retail stores selling Coleman products do not have the right to alter, modify or in any way change the terms and conditions of the warranty. Please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase. The warranty included with your purchased product is your exclusive warranty. If your product is defective and is within your warranty period, contact Simply Glamping USA at email@example.com or 1-800-931-9945 in order to receive a return authorization. Do not return product to Coleman without authorization.