Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 24 and Sep 26. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Coleman Evanston™ Screened 6-Person Tent
From the hinged door and easy setup to Coleman's WeatherTec system guaranteed to keep out wind and rain, the Coleman Evanston 6 Tent is a great choice for comfort and convenience at the campsite. The tent sleeps 6 people comfortably. The hinged door swings open and closed; it includes a rigid pole frame support structure that is easy to install and take down. An overlapping door flap helps keep out insects when closed. Color-coded 11mm fiberglass poles, continuous pole sleeves plus InstaClip attachments and an exclusive pin-and-ring design assure quick and easy setup.
• Screen room with full floor for bug-free lounging and added sleeping space on warm, dry nights
• WeatherTec™ system – Keeps You Dry…Guaranteed™
• Tub floor with patented corner welds and protected seams help keep water out
• 1 Door
• 4 Windows
• Strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds
• Window awnings let you keep the windows open, even in the rain
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
• Patented pin-and-ring system helps keep corner pole connections from slipping
• Insta-Clip™ suspension lets you secure your tent to your poles in a snap
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Easy setup in about 15 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• Carry bag included
• 10' x 9'
• Screen Room - 10' x 5'
• Center Height - 5'8"
1 year limited warranty on this product. Excludes normal wear and tear, and deliberate damage.
Coleman® products have a limited warranty from the date of original retail purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product. The warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. Coleman dealers, service centers, or retail stores selling Coleman products do not have the right to alter, modify or in any way change the terms and conditions of the warranty. Please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase. The warranty included with your purchased product is your exclusive warranty. If your product is defective and is within your warranty period, contact Simply Glamping USA at email@example.com or 1-800-931-9945 in order to receive a return authorization. Do not return product to Coleman without authorization.