Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 23 and Mar 25. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Life In Tents Bell Tent 19' (6m) Stella™ Stargazer
This massive jaw-dropping stargazing bell tent will leave your guests breathless. The 6M bell tent features massive 360 degree transparent roof top panels sewn directly into the durable 11.5oz cotton canvas. Wake up to the action of nature right before your eyes - with your head still on the pillow.
This huge 6M canvas tent features 360 degree transparent clear top roof panels, plus all the other features of our Fernweh tent. The 19-foot Stella glamping tent is a beast, with the added beautiful feature allowing you to stargaze, birdwatch, cloud spot or day dream.
The brute strength of the thick-plied double weave 11.5 oz (390 gsm) military grade, Army duck, 100% natural cotton canvas, will hold up in all seasons and last for generations. And the natural light-colored fabric provides an elegance that can’t be matched by another tent in the wild. We like say it’s adurable (adorable + durable).
• Massive transparent PVC roof panels
• Sewn in ceiling curtain can be clipped closed or tied open as needed.
• 360 degree double sidewall can unzip & roll-up to reveal bug-free mesh screen netting for ventilation OR also unzip & roll-up mesh wall to let all of nature in.
• More interior room around the edges with 31” tall sidewalls.
• Waterproof & fire-resistant canvas.
• Loads of room! The 19.5’ (6M) diameter provides 289 square feet of space. Room for up to 2 King beds or 12 sleeping bags.
• Fully enclosed (and removable) floor keeps you dry in standing water.
• 4 screened large windows and door can be zipped open or closed.
• Bring in electrical or solar power through the dedicated rear zippered cord entry.
• 2 sewn-in interior storage pockets to store your stuff.
• Dye-free, 100% natural cotton canvas with a sturdy weight of 11.5oz (390 gsm)
• 4mm thick PVC windows with a UV protective finish.
• No-see-um screen mesh on door, walls, and 4 windows.
• Mildew, UV and rot resistant canvas finish (reapplication likely needed after 180 days of use).
• 11'4" tall metal center pole includes 2 hooks for hanging clothes and gear.
• Enclosed floor made of a waterproof PVC 19 oz. rip stop material.
• Built-in 5-inch ceiling stove jack for adding wood burning stove. You can adjust this yourself fit up to a 6” stove pipe.
• Withstands wind guests over 50 mph!
• Treated for flame retardancy to meet CPAI-84 standards.**
• 1 x center pole and 1 x door pole made of galvanized steel, coated in brass.
• 13 x aluminum outer wall poles to help with structural integrity and function of the roof eaves. Durable SBS zippers on both canvas and mesh doors.
• 14 x 10" (10mm) powerfully secure rebar stakes - tough enough to penetrate rock beds.
• 14 x 8" (6mm) tent stakes.
• 14 x 6mm thick and reflective guy line ropes include aluminum sliders to tighten the canvas structure.
• Waterproof storage bag with side straps for easier transportation + durable SBS zipper.
• Includes Stella Field Guide user manual (of course!).
• Tent Footprint: 19.6' Diameter (6M).
• Staked bell tent footprint: 34’ is best for the guy lines
• Center height: 11’4.5”
• Wall height: 31”
• Shipping weight: Box 1 = 114 lbs. / Box 2 = 36 lbs.
• Packed tent bag measures: 45” x 15” x 15”
Sorry, we do not currently offer in-house tent customizations.
**CPAI-84 is a testing method used specifically for confirming the flame resistance of fabric used in manufacturing camping tents. Suppliers must submit the various tent materials (ceiling, walls, and floor) to a third-party organization licensed to perform the required CPAI-84 flame retardancy testing. Suppliers of the tent materials that meet these standards are then awarded an official
All purchases come with LIFEtime support! We stand behind our craftsmanship! Life in Tents™ branded bell tents carry a limited 30-month warranty against defects in the workmanship and materials when our tents are used for recreational purposes. Any bell tent whose quality is compromised will be repaired or replaced for free, at our discretion. Return freight requires customer prepayment.
The tent warranty does not cover damages arising from normal use, including mold, mildew, UV exposure, extreme weather, wood stove and air conditioner use, fire, damage during storage, sewn-in zippers, nor fabric holes or damage caused by neglect or accidents. Warranty is not valid if unapproved canvas cleaning or protective chemical products are used, improper cleaning methods used, or aftermarket customizations are made to the tent materials or hardware.
Tents used for set-up for long-term use greater than 21 consecutive days at time do not qualify for the 30-month warranty. Such use does however come with a 12-month warranty. Any bell tent whose quality is compromised will be repaired or replaced for free, at our discretion. Return freight requires customer prepayment.
We of course will still provide a lifetime of support after the 1 year period to help solve for any challenges that you may encounter with the tent.
Warranty is only valid to original purchaser of new tents.