Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 04 and Mar 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Life In Tents Bell Tent Fly Cover 16' (5M) and 19' (6M)
Protect your canvas and insulate your tent with our waterproof bell tent rain fly. Reduces cleaning and prolongs the lifespan of your canvas by protecting your bell tent from tree sap, bird droppings and UV rays. This tent shade cover also helps to reduce internal bell tent temperatures during hot summer days and helps to insulate during cold nights.
Comes in two sizes: 16' (5M) and 19' (6M)
This bell tent fly can also be set-up on its own to create a:
• 16 foot shade structure by adding 10’ center pole, a 5.5” entry pole and using 12 tent pegs for the guy lines.
• 19.5 foot shade structure by adding 11.5’ center pole, a 5.10” entry pole and using 14 tent pegs for the guy lines.
Simply drape this over your tent prior to inserting the center pole and then run the included guy lines to the same ground pegs being used to support your bell tent guy lines (we like to share).
• Tent Fly (5M - 16') or (6M - 19.5')
• Nylon guy line ropes
• Carrying bag
• Poles and ground stakes NOT included (not needed if using as a Fly Cover. If using as a Shade Structure - can purchase separately)
How To Attach The Bell Tent Rain Fly
• Remove the center pole of your bell tent
• Lay the fly over the top of your tent
• Find the metal grommet hole of the fly and place over the A-frame door frame peg (which holds the rain cap)
• Insert the center pole of your bell tent
• Extend the guy lines from the tent fly to the appropriate tent fly stake (the fly and tent will share the same ground peg)
• Tighten each guy line
• Replace rain cap over door
All purchases come with LIFEtime support! We stand behind our craftsmanship! Life inTent™ branded bell tents carry a limited 30-month warranty against defects in the workmanship and materials when our tents are used for recreational purposes. Any bell tent whose quality is compromised will be repaired or replaced for free, at our discretion. Return freight requires customer prepayment.
The tent warranty does not cover damages arising from normal use, including mold, mildew, UV exposure, extreme weather, wood stove and air conditioner use, fire, damage during storage, sewn-in zippers, nor fabric holes or damage caused by neglect or accidents. Warranty is not valid if unapproved canvas cleaning or protective chemical products are used, improper cleaning methods used, or aftermarket customizations are made to the tent materials or hardware.
Tents used for set-up for long-term use greater than 21 consecutive days at time do not qualify for the 30-month warranty. Such use does however come with a 12-month warranty. Any bell tent whose quality is compromised will be repaired or replaced for free, at our discretion. Return freight requires customer prepayment.
We, of course, will still provide a lifetime of support after the 1 year period to help solve for any challenges that you may encounter with the tent.
Warranty is valid only to original purchaser of new tents.