Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Life In Tents Canvas Bell Tent Awning - XL
Add a shade and rain shelter to the front door of your bell tent with our XL canvas bell tent awning. Made from the same durable 11.5 oz canvas as our tents, this waterproof awning is a simple way to extend the footprint of your tent. The added space can be used to keep camp gear dry, to escape from the sun, or for another location to place a sleeping cot.
Install this on the stove jack of your canvas tent provide flue pipe stability, protect your canvas, and keep the rain out. DIY stove jack flashing kit compatible with pipes from 2.5" - 6.25". Materials: Silicone and stainless steel.
• Waterproof canvas tent awning
• Creates a XL 11.5-foot-long covered shelter
• Connects directly to the front door pole
• Versatile enough to use on their own
• 8 sewn-in grommets for adding additional poles (3 along each long edge and 1 in the center of either end)
• Material: 11.5 oz (390 gsm) dye-free, 100% natural cotton canvas
• Mildew and rot resistant finish on the UV protected marine boat shrunk canvas
• Rectangle shaped canvas awning measures 138.5” (L) x 163” (W)
• Includes: 1 x entrance pole, 7 x guy line ropes with tension sliders, 6 x guy line pegs
• All accessories come with their own organization pouches
• Usable space: 11.5’ (L) x 11’ (W) – extending about 2’ on either side of the 5M tent door
• Raises approximately 23” off the ground with included pole
• Entrance pole height: 6’2”
• 6 x short guy lines measure: 52” long each
• 1 x long guy line measures: 136” long each
• Bag dimensions: 42” x 8” x 5”; 19 lbs.
All purchases come with LIFEtime support! We stand behind our craftsmanship! Life inTent™ branded bell tents carry a limited 30-month warranty against defects in the workmanship and materials when our tents are used for recreational purposes. Any bell tent whose quality is compromised will be repaired or replaced for free, at our discretion. Return freight requires customer prepayment.
The tent warranty does not cover damages arising from normal use, including mold, mildew, UV exposure, extreme weather, wood stove and air conditioner use, fire, damage during storage, sewn-in zippers, nor fabric holes or damage caused by neglect or accidents. Warranty is not valid if unapproved canvas cleaning or protective chemical products are used, improper cleaning methods used, or aftermarket customizations are made to the tent materials or hardware.
Tents used for set-up for long-term use greater than 21 consecutive days at time do not qualify for the 30-month warranty. Such use does however come with a 12-month warranty. Any bell tent whose quality is compromised will be repaired or replaced for free, at our discretion. Return freight requires customer prepayment.
We, of course, will still provide a lifetime of support after the 1 year period to help solve for any challenges that you may encounter with the tent.
Warranty is valid only to original purchaser of new tents.
Click the link below to view the User Guide