Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Rightline Gear SUV Tent
The Rightline Gear SUV Tent lets you camp without leaving all the luxuries of home behind. The adjustable nature of the vehicle sleeve allows the tent to connect to the back of any SUV, minivan, crossover, wagon, Jeep Wrangler hard top, or pick-up truck with cap, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The tent works for vehicles with a rear hatch door or rear barn doors. Use the back of your vehicle as a sleeping area, for storage, or to power electronic devices. Use the SUV Tent as a changing room or as a sleeping area for family or friends.
This tent has room to spare, so invite everyone along on your next camping outing. Remember, the Rightline Gear SUV Tent comes at a fraction of the cost of any camper!
• Water-resistant fabric with tape sealed seams
• Vehicle Sleeve seals around any size SUV, minivan, wagon, or pick-up truck with cap
• PE bathtub floor, no ground tarp is necessary
• Large windows and doors with no-see-um mesh and storm covers that can be closed for privacy, or left open to allow in fresh air and sunlight (while keeping bugs out!)
• Easy access to vehicle power receptacles
• By simply tying up the vehicle sleeve with the dowel and loop fasteners, you can easily disconnect the SUV Tent from your vehicle to go about the day’s adventures
• The tent is outfitted with several intuitive features for your convenience, including (2) gear pockets for cell phones, glasses, and small personal items, an overhead lantern hook, and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
• Dimensions: 8’ W x 8’ L x 7.2’ H
Tent sleeps (4) adults and vehicle cargo area sleeps (2) adults
*SUV Air Mattress sold separately
• Carry bag
• User Guide
Rightline Gear warrants for one (1) year from the date of purchase that its products will be free of material and workmanship defects. Rightline Gear will repair or replace a defective product if it is returned by the consumer to Rightline Gear or to the place of purchase. The product must have been purchased from a Rightline Gear Authorized Reseller. The safe use and long life of this product depends on the consumer’s or user’s good judgement, proper installation, and proper use of the product. The consumer or user acknowledges that Rightline Gear has no control over the attachment of its products to vehicles or the attachment of items to the Rightline Gear products. Accordingly, Rightline Gear cannot assume responsibility for any damage to any property arising out of the use of its products.
RIGHTLINE GEAR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RIGHTLINE GEAR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER PROMISE THAT GIVES RISE TO ANY SORT OF CONSEQUENTIAL, EXTRAORDINARY, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SUBSEQUENT, OR NONECONOMIC DAMAGES OR ATTORNEY FEES. THE CONSUMER OR USER’S SOLE REMEDY AGAINST RIGHTLINE GEAR FOR ANY DEFECT IN THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO FULL RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
RIGHTLINE GEAR SPECIFICALLY ENCOURAGES COMPLIANCE WITH ALL MOTOR VEHICLE LAWS, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SAME.
Click the link below to view the User GuideRIGHTLINE GEAR SUV TENT USER GUIDE